FIFA Laws of The Game enforced with the following special rules...
- Scores not recorded.
- Field size is 20x30 yards, with a 6 foot arc around the goal, where only the GK can go.
- 5v5 (with GK) - Leaves 4v4 on field.
- Goalkeeper Arc (6 foot arc lined around goal) - Only the GK is allowed in the arc. If GK gets the ball, he must either roll the ball out, or put the ball down in the arc and pass out. NO PUNTING.
- If another player enters the arc, play is restarted with a goal kick (offensive player inside the arc), or a corner kick (defending player inside the arc).
- GK are allowed to leave the arc, but cannot handle the ball outside the arc.
- Goal Kicks - GK to take kicks from anywhere inside the Arc. GK can roll the ball out or place it on the floor and pass (NO PUNTS). A goal kick happens after the offensive team kicks the ball off the field, behind the opponent's goal. Opposition should stand five yards back from arc.
- Corner Kicks - Taken from the corner of the field. A corner kick occurs after the defending team kicks the ball behind their own goal. Opposition should stand five yards back from ball.
- Kick in's replace throw in's. Place ball on the ground and pass it in. Opposition cannot stand directly in front of passer (at least five yards back). A kick in happens after the ball goes out of bounds on the side of the field.
- Roll on/roll off substitutions during any stoppage.
- Offside rule is not enforced.
- 25 minute game (coaches can give two minute water break midway through if desired).
- 10 Minute rest before second game begins.
- Games to be started and finished by a horn - One referee will be there each weekend to oversee.
- One game with two 25 minute halves.
- Five minute half time.
- One referee for each game.
COACHES ARE EXPECTED TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE GAMES RUN SMOOTHLY FOR ALL IN ATTENDANCE TO ENJOY. 'HONOR THE GAME'